DVDFab is all you need to backup DVDs. DVDFab Platinum 3 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development. DVDFab is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD movie. Just insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD - including menus, trailers, and special features - onto one or multiple discs.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 7 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
- Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
- Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
7. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
- Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
- Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
- Create your own special features collection disc.
8. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
9. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
B. DVD to Mobile
1. 6 DVD to Mobile copy modes available: Generic, iPod, PSP, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More devices support can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD title to PC MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod: Convert DVD title to Apple iPod MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
4. PSP: Convert DVD title to Sony PSP MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
- Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
- Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
4. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
5. Constantly updated to support more mobile devices.
6. FREE lifetime upgrade.
7. FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
Changes in DVDFab 184.108.40.206 for Windows (November 30, 2012):
New: Added “Version” and “Serial Number” in Settings->Drives.
New: Added “Prevent standby/hibernation/screensaver when processing” feature.
New: Added “Burn again” feature.
Fix: A problem that the temp files are not deleted after burning.
Fix: A problem that cannot display the progress at task bar.
Fix: Some external subtitle problems in Blu-ray Copy and Bu-ray Ripper mode.
Fix: A problem that the volume name is wrong in task queue.
Fix: A problem that “Always display only forced subpicture” feature cannot work.
Fix: A problem that the summary info cannot be refreshed in certain cases.
Fix: A glitter problem of preview in certain cases.
Fix: A wrong link problem for renew.
Fix: A problem that DVDFab crashed when turn off subtitle in Preview.
Fix: A problem that cannot launch DVDFab in certain cases while an usb drive is connecting.
Fix: A crash problem when copying or ripping with a movie without any subtitle.
Fix: A problem that should not enable “Remove HD Audio” when the audio is not HD.
Fix: A problem that main window cannot be maximized in certain cases.
Fix: A truncation problem in Summary when the volume label is too long.
Fix: A problem that should not recognize blank DVD disc as a source.
Fix: A problem that cannot recognize blank disc for copying in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot navigate to Full Disc mode from Split mode in certain cases.
Fix: A crash problem when opening with 2 channels PCM DVD in Ripper mode.
Fix: Added warning information when using “Copy as 3D” feature.
Fix: A problem that cannot create miniso file for folder source.
Fix: A crash problem when eject Blu-ray disc in Full disc mode.
Fix: A problem that missing “Copy as Blu-ray 3D”,”Copy as Blu-ray 2D” and “Convert to Blu-ray SBS 3D” in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that cannot distinguish “Fake title” by different color.
Fix: A no sound problem when ripping with some profiles, the bitrate of audio is too high. Should reduce the audio bitrate form “main” level to “lc”.
Fix: A problem that the progress bar of task queue display wrong in Video Converter mode.
Fix: A queue problem when creating multiple files to a DVD or Blu-ray.
Fix: A crash problem when opening a broken file source.[/quote]
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP(32/64 bit)
1. Install Program, Don't run application also don't restart PC
2. Copy content from crak folder and paste into default installation directory.
3. Restart PC, Run Application, Done, Enjoy.
Note: Cracked.exe, not .dll
Download DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Final.rar (26.488 KB)